FarmAssist.com Market Insights
• Early Grain Outlook, 4-17-14
Mixed overnight trade. Weather forecasts improving. Much downside price vulnerability exists.
• Early Grain Outlook, 4-15-14
Mixed overnight trade. We seem vulnerable to downside acceleration.
• Early Grain Outlook, 4-14-14
Ukraine tensions provided a knee-jerk bullish response overnight, but it doesn't seem like a sustainable reason for strength.
• Sunday Night Grain Outlook, 4-13-14
Selling interest is building above the market from multiple sectors of the trade.
• Early Grain Outlook, 4-11-14
Wheat lowest in a month. Corn and soybeans vulnerable to building downside energy.
• Early Grain Outlook, 4-10-14
Quiet overnight weakness adds to confidence that yesterday's post-report strength was a climax event.
• Early Grain Outlook, 4-9-14
Overnight pre-report strength may not get what it needs from USDA this morning to be maintained.