FarmAssist.com Market Insights
• Early Grain Outlook, 7-29-14
Overnight weakness may prove difficult to maintain, as a combination of factors point to price improvement potential in the days ahead.
• Early Grain Outlook, 7-28-14
Short-covering potential remains. Some dryness concerns are developing in the southwestern Midwest.
• Sunday Night Grain Outlook, 7-27-14
Friday's price action may spark more aggressive short-covering and price recovery.
• Early Grain Outlook, 7-25-14
Weak overnight trade, but we may have limited short-term downside potential and are susceptible to a short-covering phase.
• Early Grain Outlook, 7-24-14
Overnight follow-through to yesterday's strength has turned a few heads and will encourage more two-sided sentiment.
• Early Grain Outlook, 7-23-14
New lows were established during the overnight trade.
• Early Grain Outlook, 7-22-14
Short-term bounces remain likely to falter. More downside risk remains.